BLOGGENED TO DEATH!

BLOGGENED TO DEATH!


Comics, Video Games and Death Metal.....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome....

I have decided to start a blog because twitter doesn't have enough space for me to fully articulate, elaborate and .... (looking for another '-ate' sound) percolate my ideas fully.
This first post will be a short one, because I have way too much school work to do, to be blogging of all things.
I am a LIFELONG comic fan that has been reading them since before I could actually read the words within. As a matter of fact it was my comics that helped me learn to read. After that I had an insatiable appetite for a good story, whether it be from a comic, a novel, a movie, or a video game.
I have been playing video games for almost as long as I've been reading comics. Comics is ahead by about 2 years give or take.
I am currently going to school through the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online for Video Game Art Design, and having a blast.
So you can follow me on twitter, but chances are that if you are here you came from my twitter page. At any rate my twtitter page is www.twitter.com/deathmetalhero.
And if you a have a taste for DEATH METAL you can check out my Blip.fm page at http://blip.fm/DeathMetalHero.
That's all I have time for now.
Later,
DMH

No comments:

Post a Comment